OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY
We at Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety & Health (MSOSH), which is the Society championing the course of Occupational Safety and Health are committed to provide efficient and excellent services to our customers as well as to safeguard the safety and health of participants and visitors. In the spirit of cooperation, the management and staffs will together strive to achieve the established goal and objectives of this policy:
- Striving for recognition of safe and healthy services that meet customers’ expectation;
- Ensuring compliance with the OSHA 1994, applicable legal requirements and other requirements which relates to its Occupational Health and Safety (OSH);
- Committing to achieve continuous improvement in OSH performance;
- Implementing OSH Management System to our employees, participants and visitors;
- Investigating all incidents and to take appropriate measures to prevent reoccurrence;
- Planning OSH activities in order to improve staffs understanding on health and safety;
- To review this policy as when as it is appropriate; and
- We aim to have a reliable and effective OSH Management System that can be proud of, to earn the confidence of our customers, employees, participants and to contribute to sustainable development.
- Providing and maintaining a quality, safe and healthy work place and system free of any hazard, risk and unhealthy situation and environment.
Mr. Khairudin Bin Hairan
18th March 2017